• NHS applications due 10/26

• Home football game against LCC 10/19

• College app workshop 10/23 @ lunch

• College and career fair 10/17

• CUSD financial aid night 10/25

Let’s Taco ‘Bout It – Episode 9

Jamie Morgan, Lucas Rood, and Sam Chacon

Maddie Ward, Staff Multimedia

In the ninth edition of the Let’s Taco ‘Bout It series, Sam Chacon and Lucas Rood taste the 99 cent fish tacos at El Pueblo and more.

About the Contributors
Maddie Ward, multimedia editor

Maddie Ward is a sophomore and second year member of The Lancer Link. This year Maddie looks forward to editing the photography and multimedia sections along with producing videos for CHSTV. In her free time, Maddie enjoys collecting 70s records, binging on Netflix, playing the guitar, singing and watching La La Land. During this year, Maddie hopes to develop her videography and photography skills through working with her sections and to succeed academically so she can achieve her goal of going to college in New York City.

Jamie Morgan, staff photographer

Jamie Morgan is a sophomore and first year member of The Lancer Link. She is very passionate about photography/videography, but she also enjoys camping, hiking, and anything related to nature. Her favorite part about The Lancer Link is producing a taco podcast, Let’s Taco ‘Bout It, with all of her friends.

Lucas Rood, staff writer

Lucas Rood is in his second year of high school at Carlsbad, he is a first year multimedia of Lancer Link. He enjoys eating tacos, cruising through Pacific Coast Highway with the boys, and casting into his alter ego Eton Juan. He enjoys listening to music such as FIDLAR, Lunatics on Pogo sticks, Twelve Point Buck, Grateful Dead, Sublime, King Harvest, Shakira, Marvin Gaye, Wham!, Salt-N-Pepa, Boomtown Rats, The Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and Pink Floyd.

Sam Chacon, photography editor

Sam Chacon is a first year photographer at Lancer Link, who enjoys shooting photos of sports and nature. He also loves the ocean and surfing with his friends and brothers. Sam enjoys traveling to exotic places, hiking, and camping. Sam’s go to bands are The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Arcade Fire, Kanye West, and The Strokes. He is a connoisseur of tacos, and his love for tacos can be seen in Lancer Link’s new video series Lets Taco ‘Bout It. Sam’s favorite movies are Indiana Jones Kingdom of The Crystal Skull, and Star Wars The Attack of the Clones, two marvels of modern cinema. Sam connects with the quote of Mr. Mosby of Suite Life of Zack and Cody, “No running in my lobby!”