• Prom 5/12

• AP testing begins May 1

• Graduation 6/14

• Orchestra concert 6/4

• Choir POP show 6/1 & 6/2

Let’s Taco ‘Bout It – Episode 2

Maddie Ward, Jamie Morgan, Max Piper, Lucas Rood, and Sam Chacon

Maddie Ward, multimedia editor

In the second episode of the Let’s Taco ‘Bout It series, Sam Chacon, Lucas Rood and Max Piper try out tacos at El Puerto in the Carlsbad village.

About the Contributors
Maddie Ward, multimedia editor
Maddie Ward is a sophomore and second year member of The Lancer Link. This year Maddie looks forward to editing the photography and multimedia sections along with producing videos for CHSTV. In her free time, Maddie enjoys collecting 70s records, binging on Netflix, playing the guitar, singing and watching La La Land. During this year,...
Jamie Morgan, staff photographer
Jamie Morgan is a sophomore and first year member of The Lancer Link. She is very passionate about photography/videography, but she also enjoys camping, hiking, and anything related to nature. Her favorite part about The Lancer Link is producing a taco podcast, Let’s Taco ‘Bout It, with all of her friends.
Max Piper, staff photo
Max Piper is in his second year of high school, and has liked photography for a few years and likes to shoot pretty much anything that appeals to him. This includes surfing, nature/scenery, and sports. He took journalism because he wanted to be involved in the school and take more photos to learn more about...
Lucas Rood, staff writer
Lucas Rood is in his second year of high school at Carlsbad, he is a first year multimedia of Lancer Link. He enjoys eating tacos, cruising through Pacific Coast Highway with the boys, and casting into his alter ego Eton Juan. He enjoys listening to music such as FIDLAR, Lunatics on Pogo sticks, Twelve Point...
Sam Chacon, photography editor
Sam Chacon is a first year photographer at Lancer Link, who enjoys shooting photos of sports and nature. He also loves the ocean and surfing with his friends and brothers. Sam enjoys traveling to exotic places, hiking, and camping. Sam’s go to bands are The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Arcade Fire, Kanye West, and The...