Persimmon Beet Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- 3 firm Fuyu persimmons, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 medium-sized beets, greens cut off
- 5-6 ounces of mixed greens
- Seeds from 1 large pomegranate
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Juice of half a pink grapefruit
- Juice of half a tangerine
First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Wrap each beet loosely in foil and place on a cookie sheet. Roast until tender, about 45 minutes, depending on size. Let cool. Remove foil, gently wipe skin off with a paper towel and thinly slice.
Put salad, persimmons, beets, pomegranate seeds, on a plate.
Whisk oil, vinegar, and citrus juices until combined. Drizzle over salad and enjoy!