Loud crowd throws neon powder up to celebrate last home game. Varsity football wins their last home game before CIF finals 48-44.

2017-2018 Spirit in a Year

May 29, 2018

About the Contributors
Photo of Sam Chacon
Sam Chacon, Photo Editor
Sam Chacon is a senior at Carlsbad and currently in his third year of journalism. Sam likes to surf, travel, and take photos. He is happy to be able to blend his hobby of photography with meaningful work published by the school. Sam is super excited to be the photo editor for the Carlsbad High School publication.
Photo of Tosh Everett
Tosh Everett, staff photographer
Tosh Everett, throughout his life he has always been interested in photography weather it is through a 10$ disposable film camera or a very expensive DSLR, it all is interesting to him.  He has always had a passion for videoing his friends in his daily activities like surfing and skating, and it was a cool way to relive those random fun moments for him. He tries to diversify his photography from others and give it a deeper meaning than just a photo. He took photography to practice his passion and it is also an A-G requirement, unlike ASB.
Photo of Max Piper
Max Piper, Reporter
Max Piper is in his second year of high school, and has liked photography for a few years and likes to shoot pretty much anything that appeals to him. This includes surfing, nature/scenery, and sports. He took journalism because he wanted to be involved in the school and take more photos to learn more about photography. In addition, Max goes around the Carlsbad/Encinitas area to taste different tacos with other Journalism students every other week. Some of his favorite bands are the Grateful Dead, Widespread Panic, the Doors, and Phish. To expand his gallery of photos, Max connects his hobbies of photography and surfing with travel.
Photo of Jamie Morgan
Jamie Morgan, staff photographer
Jamie Morgan is a sophomore and first year member of The Lancer Link. She is very passionate about photography/videography, but she also enjoys camping, hiking, and anything related to nature. Her favorite part about The Lancer Link is producing a taco podcast, Let's Taco 'Bout It, with all of her friends.

The Lancer Link • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in