• CSF applications due 9/28

• Back to School Night 9/26

• Homecoming game 10/6

• Home FB Game 9/28

• Speech and Debate tournament 9/29

57 Questions – Tara Yazdan Panah

Finn Corrigan, Alex Brown, and Maddie Ward

Finn Corrigan asks senior Tara Yazdan Panah about current, past and future experiences.

About the Contributors
Finn Corrigan, staff writer
This is Finn’s first year on the Lancer Link staff. He enjoys reading, traveling, hiking, hanging out with friends, listening to music and watching movies. Some of his favorites are: book – On the Road, movie – Reservoir Dogs, band – blink-182, city – Amsterdam, food – carne asada taco, color – grey and animal...
Alex Brown, editor in chief
Alex Brown is a senior, and is very excited to spend her second year on The Lancer Link staff as editor in chief. She enjoys hanging out with her dog, watching Netflix, going to concerts, giving poems, and hanging out with her pals. She loves listening to classic rock, punk, folk, indie, swing, and soul music....
Maddie Ward, multimedia editor
Maddie Ward is a sophomore and second year member of The Lancer Link. This year Maddie looks forward to editing the photography and multimedia sections along with producing videos for CHSTV. In her free time, Maddie enjoys collecting 70s records, binging on Netflix, playing the guitar, singing and watching La La Land. During this year,...