The+Loud+Crowd+gathered+at+full+strength+for+the+rematch+against+Sage+Creek.+KUSI+was+there+judging+loud+crowd+for+the+%22Battle+of+the+Fans%22competition.+

Jake Saftig

The Loud Crowd gathered at full strength for the rematch against Sage Creek. KUSI was there judging loud crowd for the "Battle of the Fans"competition.

Quiz: How much school spirit do you have?

April 14, 2016

If you go to Carlsbad High School, you know we have a bomb student section. If you don’t believe us, click here. Once you come to the realization that our student section is equivalent to the first weekend of Coachella mixed with the thrill of riding Hyperspace Mountain at Disneyland, you might be wondering, “Where do I fit in to this hierarchy of school spiritdom?” Well, we have an answer for you.  Take this quiz to see where you fall among the sea of ASB presidents, fair-weather fans, and lousy Lancers.

About the Writers
Photo of Megan Schoen
Megan Schoen, Features Editor

Megan Schoen is a senior at Carlsbad High School. She is the features editor for the Lancer Link online newspaper and this is her third year on staff....

Photo of Ellie Meck
Ellie Meck, Staff Writer

Ellie Meck is new to The Lancer Link family. She is a part of the varsity dance team, the Lancer Dancers, and participates in very hard and not-passable...