• NHS applications due 10/26

• Home football game against LCC 10/19

• College app workshop 10/23 @ lunch

• College and career fair 10/17

• CUSD financial aid night 10/25

Last Week in Photo 1/29

Freshman Micah Moore takes a shot on the goal early in the the freshman game against CCA. The score ended up tied at 1-1.

Sam Chacon, Photo Editor

About the Contributors
Sam Chacon, photography editor

Sam Chacon is a first year photographer at Lancer Link, who enjoys shooting photos of sports and nature. He also loves the ocean and surfing with his friends and brothers. Sam enjoys traveling to exotic places, hiking, and camping. Sam’s go to bands are The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Arcade Fire, Kanye West, and The Strokes. He is a connoisseur of tacos, and his love for tacos can be seen in Lancer Link’s new video series Lets Taco ‘Bout It. Sam’s favorite movies are Indiana Jones Kingdom of The Crystal Skull, and Star Wars The Attack of the Clones, two marvels of modern cinema. Sam connects with the quote of Mr. Mosby of Suite Life of Zack and Cody, “No running in my lobby!”

Max Piper, staff photo

Max Piper is in his second year of high school, and has liked photography for a few years and likes to shoot pretty much anything that appeals to him. This includes surfing, nature/scenery, and sports. He took journalism because he wanted to be involved in the school and take more photos to learn more about photography. In addition, Max goes around the Carlsbad/Encinitas area to taste different tacos with other Journalism students every other week. Some of his favorite bands are the Grateful Dead, Widespread Panic, the Doors, and Phish. To expand his gallery of photos, Max connects his hobbies of photography and surfing with travel.

Tosh Everett, staff photographer

Tosh Everett, throughout his life he has always been interested in photography weather it is through a 10$ disposable film camera or a very expensive DSLR, it all is interesting to him.  He has always had a passion for videoing his friends in his daily activities like surfing and skating, and it was a cool way to relive those random fun moments for him. He tries to diversify his photography from others and give it a deeper meaning than just a photo. He took photography to practice his passion and it is also an A-G requirement, unlike ASB.