• Prom 5/12

• AP testing begins May 1

• Graduation 6/14

• Orchestra concert 6/4

• Choir POP show 6/1 & 6/2

Last Week In Photo 4/24

Senior and varsity lacrosse player, Megan Cowles walks with her parents down the center of the field. Thurs. Apr. 27 Carlsbad High's womens lacrosse team celebrated their senior night with a game against San Dieguito Academy.

About the Photographers
Jazmin Treadway, Staff Writer
Jazmin is a first year journalist. She comes from a military family that allows her to travel and live in foreign places, and recently moved from Stuttgart, Germany. She participated in soccer and softball in high school. She enjoys physical activities including snowboarding and hiking. Her biggest passion is snowboarding around the world and she hopes to shred the largest...
Maddie Bowman, Photography Editor
Maddie is a senior at Carlsbad High School and this is her second year as a photographer and first year as the photography editor for The Lancer Link online newspaper. In her free time, Maddie can be found spending time with friends, getting her zen on in yoga or impressing everyone with her semi-decent photography skills. Maddie also enjoys attempting...
Melissa Contreras, Multimedia
Melissa Contreras is a senior and this is her first year as a member of The Lancer Link. She take honors and AP classes and outside of school, she enjoys her hobbies which include dance, listening to music and enjoying time with her friends. She also loves to travel. A little fun fact about her...
Genevieve Walker, Staff Photographer
Genevieve Walker is an 18 year old senior who loves her dogs and photography. On her free time she dances, rides dirt bikes, takes photos, and plays with her dogs. Gen also loves the tv show The Office and Parks and Rec. This is her first year on the journalism staff and she looks forward to the...