• The home football game on 10/31 has been moved to 10/30 for safety reasons. JV at 4:30 Varsity at 7

• Drama Club is hosting the first Coffee House Night of the year in Room 5002 at 6pm Oct. 29th. Anyone is welcome to perform or come watch.

• Congratulations to Advanced Theatre on DTASC Wins!

• Red Ribbon Week Dress up days: Monday: Give Drugs the Boot - Western Day Tuesday: Look to the Future - College Day Wednesday: Be A Hero, Say NO to Drugs - Superhero Day Thursday: One School, One Goal - Wear Red

• WELCOME DR. JOSH PORTER, OUR NEW PRINCIPAL!

Podcast: Lancers show talent at Lancer Idol, Talent show

Juliet Luty and Elizabeth O'Loughlin, Staff Writers

Carlsbad’s annual talent show brought new talent this year. From beatboxers to magicians, from harp players to pianists, the competing Lancers proved themselves extremely talented and worthy of applause. Then, after the talent show, Lancer Idol finalists were held. Songs like “If I Die Young” by the Band Perry and “Crazy” by Gnarles Barkley rocked the audience at the Carlsbad Arts Center. The winners for both the talent show and Lancer Idol must have been hard to choose, as all contestants brought their own unique style and flair- next year’s competition will sure be tough!

Comments

*