• The home football game on 8/31 has been moved to 8/30 for safety reasons. JV at 4:30 Varsity at 7

• Drama Club is hosting the first Coffee House Night of the year in Room 5002 at 6pm Oct. 29th. Anyone is welcome to perform or come watch.

• CJ Jones Live! at CHS CAC Oct. 23 Tickets are available now in room 6106 or at the CAC ticket window 6:00 PM the night of the performance

• Parents go to the Biography Room in the CHS library on Thursday, October 23rd from 8-9:00am for information on Athletics

• If you would like to experience Ireland, England, and France next summer, go to room 807 at lunch on 10/22 for more info

Podcast: Lancers show talent at Lancer Idol, Talent show

Juliet Luty and Elizabeth O'Loughlin, Staff Writers

Carlsbad’s annual talent show brought new talent this year. From beatboxers to magicians, from harp players to pianists, the competing Lancers proved themselves extremely talented and worthy of applause. Then, after the talent show, Lancer Idol finalists were held. Songs like “If I Die Young” by the Band Perry and “Crazy” by Gnarles Barkley rocked the audience at the Carlsbad Arts Center. The winners for both the talent show and Lancer Idol must have been hard to choose, as all contestants brought their own unique style and flair- next year’s competition will sure be tough!

Comments

*