• LETTER OF INTENT SIGNING DAY AT HALL OF CHAMPIONS CONGRATS TO ALL THE STUDENTS!

• Pertussis Notification: please check Schoolloop for notification and letter

• Host an Australian Exchange Student - arrangements need to be made before Thanksgiving!

• CEF FALL 2014 PHOTO CONTEST

• WELCOME DR. JOSH PORTER, OUR NEW PRINCIPAL!

Homecoming dance tickets on sale

Tilly Rudolph, Staff Writer

Tickets for the homecoming dance went on sale Monday, Oct. 24, and will continue to be sold until Nov. 3.

Before you buy tickets, make sure you have your CHS ID and are cleared of all ASB, textbook and library fines. If you are taking a non-CHS student, make sure to pick up a guest pass from the office.

Tickets will be sold outside of the ASB finance office everyday this week at lunch and only sold after school on Thursday and Friday for $15 with an ASB sticker and $20 without.

Next week, tickets will be on sale every day at lunch and after school on Wednesday and Thursday for $20 with an ASB sticker and $25 without. Thursday, Nov. 3 will be the last day to buy homecoming tickets so make sure to purchase them soon because they will not be sold at the dance.

“We lowered ticket prices in order to encourage attendance,” ASB president Keeghan Sebahar said. “ASB has been working hard to make the dance the best it can possibly be and we really want students to come out and support.”

So, be sure to stop by in front of the ASB finance office before Nov. 3 to purchase your homecoming dance tickets. It will be a night full of fun that you won’t want to miss.

Comments

*